Thursday, May 28, 2015

Chicago International Goods

After all this time, I'm finally getting to show you what I got at the International Show in Chicago...6 weeks ago. I bet you were wondering what I got.  I was only able to go to the show for a few hours and I managed to get to the Three Blind Mice Show for about half an hour too!  ( I drove 3 1/2 hours there and 3 1/2 hours home in the same day). I am very happy with what I got. My apologies for not keeping track of where I got everything!

 This workbench is from All Bout Miniatures
Also a little Red Ryder BB Gun and a yard stick (not pictured).

 More gorgeous hand made papers to use as art.

 A few 1:44 scale kits for a modern kit that I have and will at some point build.

 Knife, barbecue and a drafting kits.

 A little kids castle and a cutting board.

 A couple of modern shelving kits.

 A modern portable grill.

 This amazing Mid-century modern ashtray from Atomic Miniatures

And this Eames print and MCM book from PRD Miniatures.

I can't wait to use them all in some scenes and my new builds!

5 comments:

  1. You got some cool stuff. Its on my short list of things to do next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, more items for your 'to-do' pile =0P All very cool purchases. Can't wait to see what you do with them =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting to see your purchases! I just made the modern floating shelf kit and have a picture on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bunch of stuff! I can't wait to see them in your rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some very cool miniatures. Love the ashtray, so typical of the period.

    ReplyDelete