Friday, April 22, 2016

Bishop Show - The Goods

Two miniature shows in one day can be exhausting, but well worth it.  Here are the goods from the Bishop Show.

I picked up some fruit slices in jars, perfume bottles and designer tags for making bags but there isn't a receipt and I can't remember the name of the shop where I bought them.


 Mini Aviator sunglasses are by Itsy Bitsy Mini and Fish tank is by an unknown British artist.  Both purchased from Lockwood Tower Miniatures.


Some tiny buckles from Dragonfly International to make bags.


 This birdhouse if from Keenderson Miniatures.


 The iron is from MiniFanaberia


 Orange colander from TYA Kitchen


The red pottery is from Miniature Gardens.


the Paint brushes and palette, water pipes and bag of ice are from Wright Guide Miniatures.


The table kit and wall hooks are by Renata of PiccoleideeModerne on Etsy . She wasn't there but her friend brought some of her stuff to sell for her.

As you can see the table is oval and white not round and black like the picture.  I like the oval, I think it will go great with a few tulip chairs.


 This cute little succulent planter, mini catalog and box are a gift from Fran at Miniatures.com.   This is amazingly strong mini tape!

The mini catalog even has writing and pics on the inside too!

Now to get back to unfinished projects...

6 comments:

  1. What a haul! Great choices, and I know you'll display them fabulously! Wouldn't it be great to be able to go through those shows by yourself and take as long as you want? I'd really blow my budget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has comprado un poco de todo. Me encanta la maceta de suculentas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your purchases from the Tom Bishop show all look real good to me, but perhaps my favorite is the iron, because I love that it has the plug!
    Enjoy your new goodies and thanks for sharing! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youve had quite the few days of shows! Fabulous buys and gifts, I must say I love that the miniatures.com box had the little tape on it! Looks just like the packages :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your purchases are fabulous Have fun with your new goodies!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete