Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Three Blind Mice Show - The Goods

On Saturday morning before I hit the Bishop Show, I was able to get to the Three Blind Mice show.  It started an hour before the Bishop Show which meant I had about an hour to shop.

The first thing I bought was this Panton chair, Eames Shell chair and a surfboard from WCDminiatures.


I got this happy little welcome mat from Designs by Janet.  I didn't see a web address on the receipt.

I love these yellow and orange pots and orange macrame plant hanger.  I wish I knew who they were from, but there wasn't a name on the receipt and I couldn't figure it out from the show guide.

This gourd bird house. I couldn't find the receipt but, she grows the gourds in her back yard. It might be A & L miniatures according to the guide for the show, but no web site.

  And I got some wood strips and wood inlay from my friend Greg at All About Miniatures.

 Not bad for an hour's worth of mini shopping.

3 comments:

  1. *wipes up drool* I love the pots and macrame hanger. Such good color!!! Thank you for sharing your goodies for us to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, two big shows in One day, what a happy camper you must be! :D
    Your purchases are wonderful and they all look like they will fit smoothly into your various modern builds. I love your welcoming little doormat and the gourd - imagine growing something that small as well as being able to hollow it out and transform it into a mini birdhouse! How Clever! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete